Tuesday, September 1, 2009

title you say?

I'm the hero of the story. Don't need to be saved.

It's alright. No one's got it all.


So. How did I spend my last moments? Dancing in my underwear to ace of base. fuck yeah.
I think it's ironic I've gotten more Happy Birthday advertisements like e-mails and discount cards than real ones. I don't need real ones but getting a bunch of fake ones kind of makes me feel bad. What was my first thing to do as a... gulp.. 24 year old? Wash my face. Maybe it will be symbolic some time, some where. I just can't get over the fact that TEN years ago I was a freshman sitting in the nook waiting for my mom to pick me up after cross country practice.


I want some water.

Now I'm a college graduate in my Run DMX shirt with a huge cup of water wondering how the heck I made it this far and if I'll make it another ten years and look back now and be like JESUS.

JalapeƱo Margarita you will be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment