Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Every story should begin with, and then I got my second wind.

Dawn is home and I have 1 follower! whoopie!

Kelz and I went to Target and found some fabulous shoes. We danced in her car. I don't know what I would do without her. We are just too funny together. Smart and final? Dumb and Temporary! K- Like many of my jobs. R- Like many of my boyfriends. Man she cracks me up! We got some amazing blue shoes and pranced around target for a while. Came home and for some reason I was drained. But now, of course, I have my second wind. Driving back with Dawn was fun though, her stories made me crack up. "Hey Jasmine, look moose poop, and it's REALLY fresh." "Dawn that IS NOT moose poop, it's BEAR poop!!" Then she brought me back a shot glass and the BEST hat. I love that she is my sister, especially because we have had the, "would you be my friend if we weren't related" talk. We wouldn't. Not that it's bad, many people can attest to that. But I'm glad somehow we ended up being related.

Hopefully some fun celebrations tomorrow as well, Kelz and Glo moving to their new place. I am beyond excited for them, expect me to keep a pillow and toothbrush over there. But also a little bummed, the house will be empty again since Dawn moves out in a couple weeks. Then it's only me and my mom here, like it was in the beginning. It's fine, I mean my moms cool, she doesn't get all crazy about where I am or what I do I just feel that it's my time. Don't know why but it is. I'm ready to move on with this part of my life, this room where SO much has happened. It's like I look over and can see scenes of my life float by. With all this talk about friendship (HIGH FIVE) ahem, I actually have this idea I will soon be implementing, ABC's of friends, I try to talk about a good friend from each letter of the alphabet, how we met, what I like about them, and some maybe funny stories of times we shared. So check back in the blogs to come.

Shout out to my newest musician obsession Jaymay. Sea green, See blue. My goodness.



No comments:

Post a Comment