Monday, August 24, 2009

Music to my ears

My neighbors never cease to amaze me.  


They are blasting "Happy happy happy birthday" right now.  Which actually the only thing I have enjoyed all night.  I couldn't even sleep earlier and hearing EVERY word of their conversations isn't helping.  My favorite part of tonight was hearing some guy dry heave like 3 times next to the fence and some other guy saying, "dude that was nasty!"  Followed by midnight grunts.  I think they have some sort of clothes rack ahem, I mean exercise machine/punching bag out there.  It's a love hate relationship for sure.  I love to hate them.  But I guess whatever keeps life interesting.  ......right?

Spent some time at the beach today with the brothers Verdin.  Haven't seen those guys in a while.  We came to the conclusion that Albertos does not only serve deliciously amazing rolled tacos but also saves lives by pumping drunk people with deliciously amazing (life saving) grease which in turn absorbs the alcohol that they have consumed (which might possibly be on par with Chuck Norris' repeated round house kicks to their livers).  So thanks Albertos.  KB and GD were home so I hung out for a little and we all watched this show called "Didn't know I was Pregnant" it was pretty epic, and the reenactments were sheer oscar qualifying. 

Stay classy.  Just like this lovely hat I found and put on my head, probably after 20 other people did.  Yes. 





No comments:

Post a Comment