Saturday, August 15, 2009

Weekend Antics.

I'm finally DONE. son. Anthro class is finished.

After slinking in last night, or should I say this morning, at 3am, waking up in a panic at 8am ( I could have sworn I fell asleep with gum in my mouth and when I woke up it wasn't there, this was quickly followed with a frantic hair, pillow, bed search for it, no dice, I think I threw it out before I went to bed) and then driving off to Anaheim with Kelsey to meet with Vero and Martitas, I am pretty wiped. I also had to finish my anthropology test too, gross.

Last night was fun. interesting. but fun, we had a movie premiere in Encinitas and we all hit the bar afterwards. I now know what the drink I like is called, a dirty Shirley Temple, awesome. The roomie reunion was SO MUCH fun, we spent an hour in starbucks reminiscing about that one amazing year at school when we got into all sorts of trouble, that was right before a lot of things changed in my life. When I was still young and crazy and free, we had so many great times at the dorms, makes me sad to think it's gone. We saw Julie and Julia. Pretty good, I think some ladies were about to fight in the theatre too, we got excited and I thought there might be a show after the show if you know what I mean. But no, no swings were made. Oh well, one can only wish my life was that exciting, hah. It was great catching up with the girls, like we'd never been apart and we're planning more of these impromptu meet ups :) Now I am taking a moment to do something I like to do. And that is ramble in this crazy space online, Julie/Julia made me think about all this blogging stuff actually. Made me wonder why and do it and who I expect to read it. It's always a bit scary because it does go into this vast open world, one in which you have no control over. Like who sees it or how they interpret it. Anyblahs, Kelsita and I had some great conversations on the way home tonight about life in general and it made me feel nice to have someone understand my view point. We talked a lot about being happy in our own lives and working on what we want in life. Good times. Lots of laughs.

As for the rest of the weekend I have some MAJOR room cleaning to do, maybe some apartment hunting with Kelz? She's moving down here soon so I want to help her out. Perhaps some Ikea roaming tomorrow? For now I'm going back into the living room, breaking out the sangria and relaxing on this fine Saturday evening.

Good night and good luck.

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed hanging out with you guys...wish i had been in on the convo u have on the way home :)

    also, the gum story is hilarious. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang I didn't even noticed you had commented! Thanks! Saturday was fun! I already miss you!

    ReplyDelete