Monday, August 10, 2009

Blerbs

So I've written and re written like 5 different posts. But I'm always afraid to put them up.. I often wonder if I share too much of my life on these things, spoil the mystery of myself by revealing too much, like a girl in slutty clothes. Nothing left to the imagination I guess, all I know is I finally made a needed call tonight, so I feel a bit better now, and a little shitty too. I needed to cut some of the ropes dragging me down, be reborn, or baptized? Maybe I'm crazy but I'm not a concept, the image people have of me, I don't think it's always right.. I like to let out bits and pieces but no one has put together the puzzle just yet. I'm too tired to think anymore and stressed because I have SO much to get done for class. Seeing No Doubt was one of the best nights ever, Gwen, your abs are amazing, I hate you :P Family game night was great as always too. Off to fall asleep on my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment