Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Another thing you'll want to stare at all day long.


SERIOUSLY.




WHO comes up with this stuff?!?!?!   God I almost vomited when I saw this priceless piece of advertising today.  Okay I lied, I did in fact vomit, but only a little in my mouth.  Then I found 5 dollars.

God I love picking up other people's sayings.  And saying them.  Half the time no one gets the reference and I'm sure think I am a weirdo.  Whatever, I am.  I came up with a new saying yesterday, I think it's going to take off.  bognar.  bo-gnar.  My buddy was talking about gnar and then he said sognar.  sonar.  So I said bognar.  It was pretty miraculous.  

I bought a new piano book at Target on Sunday.  I am beyond excited.  Now If I could only get some time to sit at the piano and play!  I haven't had a night at home in so long I can't remember.. that made no sense, but tis true. 

Aight off to go feed myself.  I ate a bowl of mash potatoes for dinner and some granola.  Yay for malnutrition.  Time for a sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment