Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm so LA

As I sit in the hotel lobby I can't help but reflect on what a crazy, absolutely insane week it has been. I guess I can be thankful that things in my life are interesting, not really drama, but definitely interesting.. sometimes I wonder myself if I perhaps am in a coma and all of this is ridiculous dreams I am floating through until the day I wake up at 30 in a hospital room. Dang if I ever played the game last night! LA is fun and so is staying in this beautiful hotel, relaxing at the pool on the roof, and living like I'm some rich starlet. It's nice to have that everyonce in a while, it makes it special.. For some reason the bizarre chain of events that my life has become has made me really reflect on this year which is more than half way over. It feels like yesterday I was sick as a dog at Judy's trying to celebrate New Years with a flu. I knew then that this was going to be a different year for me and it's been a surreal ride if I do say so myself. All I can do is take it all in, enjoy the new company, and hope for the best. I have become, so it seems, a master at meeting new people and enjoying new places. About to get some dinner soon but having a day to enjoy the simpler things in life has been fun :) Yay for LA, yay for the AMAZING show last night, Regina was so great, I cried when she played Samson.. and yay for moving forward with my life, something that has been very tough for me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment