Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Found this beauty in my livejournal.. I like it.  What do you think?


I am a writer.
Why is it that some of us have the innate desire
to try and save the world?
with letters.
We are the mathematicians of words, punctuation's, combinations.
Waiting to discover that proof that will change the history of man kind, 
things that thousands of years ago would have made no difference..
That one combination of letters, words, and sentences that makes 
a beautiful clamor in the ears and minds of our brethren. 
So often I hear that..
I am a writer..
but how many people have finished the book or poem or screenplay.
and how many people can rise to the top or make a difference or bring someone
to tears??
Everyone wants to be the brightest star, but so many of us fall behind.
It's hard to deal with the things you just aren't born to have.
Or to take.
The dying lion of some sorts, defeated.
Grant me the wisdom to change the things I can, 
let the things I cannot change go
and the wisdom to know the difference..

No comments:

Post a Comment