Monday, September 21, 2009

wa wa wa

I really need to go to sleep.
But after watching the string quartet today I'm totally obsessed with listening to string quartets now. I've bought like ten modern day songs covered by string quartets.

Today was so fun and I need to get to sleep. Art walk, taste of University Heights with my family and lots of music, good music. So many great restaurants! I have a ton I want to go to in SD now..

So many fun things coming up as well, Santa Barbara next weekend! Like five shows next month, Mute Math, Brand New, Daniel Johnston, and Regina again.. Also Halloween in SF. Vegas in November and New York in December.

Now off to fall asleep to the string quartet version of Karma Police.

2 comments:

  1. mm Daniel Johnston. Have you seen The Devil & Daniel Johnston? It's a really great documentary about his life.

    I'd really like to see Brand New live but only if they play "The Devil & God Are Raging Inside Of Me" because their new album is pretty bad from what I heard. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I saw the documentary and that's how I got into his music, I heard he doesn't play his old stuff though :( I just wanted hear "Story of an Artist growing old"

    The Devil and God Raging Inside of Me is the best! That's what I'm hoping too, also my fav all time song of theirs Sic Transit Glory..

    ReplyDelete