Sunday, September 13, 2009

Wedding


New band alert, well not new band, but new band I'm getting into. Ambulance LTD. Even better is finding a bunch of their music in my i tunes.

I'm grouchy today. I woke up at 3am exactly, parched and scared and feeling like I was going to puke. Wedding food didn't agree with me. We left early cause my ride had to work, which made me a little sad. I was dancing with this kid named Shane who turned 6 like last week, he was probably the best dance partner ever, he didn't care what anyone thought and was seriously cutting a rug. He was quite the conversationalist and talked to me a lot, although I did have to do a lot of bending to hear him. He told me he was excited for Beatles rock band, I was like you are the coolest 6 year old ever! And we high fived, any 6 year old who knows who the Beatles are gets my vote. It makes me appreciate Rock Band a little more, even though these kids aren't really playing instruments I think at least there is some way these kids are getting exposed to the amazing music of the 60's and 70's that 93.3 refuses to acknowledge. I seriously am not a fan of the "pop" scene at all anymore, it's not about music anymore. It's about selling an image, a toy, or a soda.

I tried to bring all the film into costco but they don't do professional film. great. Walgreens only does glossy too, seriously wtf. The guy totally put me down for taking my pictures back after I wanted matte, he's like oh no one gets matte anymore it's not popular at all. I hate glossy. So I grabbed my film and gave up. Guess it's to Calumet never since they are practically only open the hours I work. I think my favorite part of yesterday was after I would take a picture people would grab the camera and be like ohhhh let me see.. hey where's the viewfinder!? It's film! Remember that? When you had to wait a week before you got to see what it looked like.

I'm so ready for dinner it's not funny. 30 minutes and then off to family game night. I got my closet color coded again so all is right with the world. The only virgo thing about me I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment