Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Looking at life through a fish eye lens.

Hmmm.

With three m's.

I think it's ironic that fall is finally here and California is trying to be Arizona right now. Dry heat sucks. Looking at more Masters programs.. hmm creative writing?? Thinking about moving to SD next year.. I had too much fun gallivanting around University Heights. We'll see, anything is possible.

Bikram tonight. :) It's SO tough, but literally five minutes after I get outside and get to my car, the whole ride home and subsequently next few days I feel on top of the world. I'll have to pop in the new K.Flay album MASHed potatoes. Actually really fun, yes there can be good rap hip hop songs, her stuff is a great example of this.. so is MC Lars.

I get my fish eye wedding photos tonight finally!! SO EXCITED. We'll see how they turn out, I'm going to bring the camera camping this weekend too, I'm so ready to sit around the mountains with no tv or internets for a few days.. the crew that's meeting up is my all time favorite. We all came together this spring during Coachella and have hung a few other times and it has always been the best few days ever, it's always a mini vaca with them, everyone has a laid back attitute and a great sense of humor, makes a pretty awesome recipe for fun. On my way home I get to take the starliner too, which is like, my life dream! hah. It's kind of stupid how excited I am to go to a dining car and sit down and have a meal on a train. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment