Friday, September 11, 2009

Low.

I'm having a hard time with things this week.
I hate being confused and I really hate doing things I regret.
Like battling brick walls with the back of my car. I wasn't very successful.

I feel like I was suppose to be busy but this week all I've done is eat. Good thing I get my gym pass today and I can go to 24 hour fitness and start working out finally. I feel like my legs have atrophied sitting at desk 40 hours a week. I've just been BLAH all week. I'm hoping to manifest a much better week starting tomorrow, I'll let myself drag my feet the rest of the day, tomorrow will be different! Carrie gets married Saturday night and Sunday is family game night, the last one with Dawn in town..

I bought Rummikub last night at Target so I think this FGN is going to kick major ass. I never realized until last night how much I love board games. Well, board games in the right company, if someone's not into it, it's just not fun. But I've had some REALLY memorable nights playing Balderdash until I cry from laughter, if there is any game I say bring to a party it IS that one. Warning: this game requires some creativity and sharp whit. Also, a few drinks can make it even better. Apples to apples is a great one too. Loaded questions is the one my family always plays, cause we just give really weird and sometimes innapropriate answers. Rummikub is my grandpa's favorite game which I discovered visitng him in Sacramento a few years back. He cheats though and saves pieces in his pockets. It's a number's game but it's fun. Risk.. hah, well that's another story, I got frustrated after 45 minutes and started throwing my little men at people.

The only other exciting thing in my life is writing weird facebook messages to JC and reading my friends mind through ichat. Also planning an epic trip to SB in 2 weeks and perhaps SF next month.

toodles.

1 comment:

  1. i love beyond balderdash, have a blast everytime i play it...which isn't too often :(

    ReplyDelete