Saturday, September 5, 2009

For the most part, it's alarming.

There is something I like to do when life gets a little nuts.

I discovered it a few months ago when I pulled into a car wash in a hurry to get my car clean cause some relatives were in town and wanted to see my new car. I was playing some fantastic song and I pulled into one of those automotive washes. The sun was just at a point where the light shone through the water, the mix of colored splashes of soap against the windows, the dance of the water spray to the symphony that was playing in my car. It was magical. So last month when things were stressful I went again, I remember I played "Spotlight" by Mute Math and it was in perfect time. This time I chose Madeline Adam's "I do what I'm told". The sun was setting and a leaned back and took it all in. I'm surprised I'm not more exhausted. I'm glad I went to Carrie's party though, I'm glad I spent the entire day today still in my dress and watched Vicky Christina Barcelona and ate fast food and relaxed. I don't even regret picking up the hitch hiker on my way to wash my car and help someone get to the surf before the sun set. But most of all I'm glad that this week is over. What a way to start 24 right? Running around like crazy and getting yelled at..



I found this picture in my phone this morning... I have no idea what it is but it's intriguing.


Well, here's to a better three day weekend I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment