Saturday, September 19, 2009

Aye Carumba.

This morning was.


ROUGH.

My god I need to stay away from karaoke bars. I seriously never felt as shitacular as I did when I woke up today ever before. I muddled through the day. Lunch at the Four Season's pretty much made up for the entire week :) Seriously a fiesta in my mouth, and then a raging after party for dessert.

My sister is mad at me as usual. She leaves tomorrow morning :( I'm going to be so worried about her driving up the entire day.

I finally got to ask my mom about the "floating" incident on Wednesday which was a result of my insomniac ways and sleep deprivation. I passed the hell out at like 8pm and my mom came home and found me in my workout clothes asleep with all my lights on. She said she asked me what I was doing and started laughing, my response? "I'm floating" FLOATING? Is it weird that I love myself for saying that? I love how weird my subconscious is sometimes. My mom laughed and was like, "oh yeah, I'm floating too!" (yes it gets better) I apparently got very upset and scared by her answer and yelled, "don't say that!!!"

I have a lot to do tomorrow and a possible falling out with Dawn to fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment