Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Give up the Ghost

I feel like I'm being mind fucked right now.


Seriously.

Seriously.. I want things to be simple again.  I miss the summer.  I miss it so much.  I miss driving home in the light, I miss the beach, I miss the freedom I had.

Besides being royally f-ed with.  Tonight was fun, BR night always is.  Best part was going to drop Joe off and him saying, want to see something crazy in ten seconds and then when we get to his house it's like SDG&E's wet dream.. hahah Christmas lights GALORE.  SO random.  I may or may have not bought the hat below at Ross but with black fur.  Peppermint mocha was a good idea.  It's getting cold.  And already my plans have filled up for the entire month now.  Parties every weekend till xmas, Disneyland perhaps?  A visit to my dads?  The symphony on Friday.. Karaoke.  Oh December, I welcome thee with open arms!


No comments:

Post a Comment