Saturday, December 19, 2009

Brick by Brick

Christmas is less than a week away and it's so hot I want to go sailing.

Stopped at 7-11 to load up on Gatorade and water, blegh.  Dinner last night was.  Man it was so good.
Maybe it was because I'd been drinking since 3 and didn't eat breakfast or lunch but as I took that first bite I looked around me.  It might have been the ambiance too.. west Hollywood, candle lit tables.  And I thought you know my life may not be blessed forever but I am damn thankful for all this.  For the moments I felt like I was living. When everything sparkled and I smiled so big that my mouth took up most of my face and my eyes glowed.



If it's not real
You can't hold it in your hand
You can't feel it with your heart
And I won't believe it


But if it's true
You can see it with your eyes
Or even in the dark
And that's where I want to be

No comments:

Post a Comment