Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Rockin' out to the 90's

Rockin' out to Tiffany's "I think We're Alone Now" her music video is probably the most amazing thing I've ever seen, ripping up the local mall circuits, swirling her hair in the wind, god this brings me back to the 90's.  

I took a picture of my ridiculous back, it's peeling from my sunburn, guess that's what I get for wearing 60 spf 10 degrees above the equator.  I decided not to share it on here and spare you all the grossness.  Heading down to SD tonight for some Korean BBQ and perchance some Karaoke with Kelz and Jules.  Should be fun, then Princess Bride at Stone tomorrow.  Then LOTS of Anthropology homework, I finally got my book!!!!!!  4th of July is this weekend toooOOOOOoooo, I get Friday off and I think I am going to treat myself to an entire day of indoor rock climbing.  I need to get out more often, and start dating again bleghhhhhhhhhh



Question of the day: Would you gain 300 pounds for a million dollars?

No comments:

Post a Comment