Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Good things come slowly

Egh blegh.  I didn't realize until today why my body/mind is acting this way.  I have been in a "mood" of sorts the past few days, started yesterday.  Like I'm PMSing all moody, grumpy, angry, sensitive, but since Aunt Flo actually just left, yeah got to give me props, she was STILL hanging around during my marathon, I started to figure out something.  I just ran 26.2 miles three days ago.  It's like a mini version of E, all those endorphins, of course I felt fan-f-ing tastic on Monday, let me tell you runners high is something else, but I'm guessing those lovely endorphins are all dried up for a little while.  There is also a little sense of emptiness, I finished my goal... now what?  You'd think I feel invincible, but I feel a little sad, all those anxieties, training, it's over.  It makes me feel like I should be getting off my ass and doing those things that have been swirling in my mind for years,  I have a few movie ideas, I have a book I started writing, blank canvases waiting for me to fill, a room to clean, and books to read.  Also I have my green agenda to fulfill, build a garden, change the light bulbs, go vegetarian all the way, I've been half assing it for a while.  Then there are new runs to be had too! 

I just have to remember:





No comments:

Post a Comment