Friday, June 5, 2009

Dancing in my room cause I can't go out.



I have too much energy to be forced to go to sleep now.  But I know tomorrow I will be lagging, I am going to try and make up for all these early nights, especially early Fridays, when I could/should be going out with my friends but because of early Saturday runs have been forced into staying home and trying to sleep.  I'm young and in love (with life)!  I should be frolicking through the bars at all hours.  But there is something to be said about just hanging out in a living room and talking all night long, or walking to 7-11, buying some beers and heading home.  For now I will just have to make do with Lady Gaga and dancing in my room.  I am going to make my second attempt at climbing tree nine tomorrow.  Santa Cruz, here I come!  

No comments:

Post a Comment