Monday, June 29, 2009

Summer is here, are your teeth white?!!?!


Who does this?! Really. I mean seriously, I know this nation is run on fear, but I mean do I really want to see this badly photoshoped advertisement as soon as I sit down from breakfast flashing in my face. NO.

Besides being bombarded by badly botched ads. I'm good. Been a weird week, trying to readjust to life after Costa Rica. It was life changing there, just trying to get used to the "normal" life. Did some sleeping in the jungle, with monkeys outside my window, crazy bugs, white water rafting, kayaking, hiking, swimming, snorkeling, zip lining through the canopy, yeah I was keeping busy everyday but that's how I like it. Think I came back a few pounds slimmer and with a tan, and burn, my back looks like I brought back some sort of disease, it's peeling like crazy, tried convincing my sis to peel it off last night, and she ran away..

Already thinking about where I can go next and what I can do, but it will be awhile, need to save up the vaca time.. no trips for me for a WHILE.

Also taking summer school, hopefully I will be kicking butt in my Anthro class. I'm going to take Spanish next semester and actually start learning it again. Summer is HERE though, it was cold when I left in the June gloom but last night was a no blanket, I'm sweating in my sleep kind of night. When did summer arrive? Time to get outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment