Thursday, June 11, 2009



I had a dream last night that I had to explain to my entire family the reason I didn't want to have children.  I also was in a marathon where people were running around naked.. yeah.  Also one of my friends showed up at my family gathering and everyone thought I was dating someone new because he was wearing a cowboy hat and cowboy boots and so was I.  Which is something NEITHER of us would ever wear in real life.  I almost laughed when I saw him there dressed like a cowboy only to look down at my feet and see myself wearing the same kind of boots and suddenly feeling the weight of the hat.  I really don't get what was going on with my mind but it was awesome.  My whole family was shocked when I said I didn't want to have kids though, I had a whole monologue moment about my reasons, I kind of wish that part had been real.  People still say oh you are young, you will change your mind!  I don't know it's kind of a loosing fight on their end.  People automatically think you hate kids or something which I don't at all.  

Wow I love the Violent Femmes so much.  Listening to Kiss Off right now.  You can all just kiss of into the air!  Behind my back I can see them stare. They'll hurt me bad but I won't mind, they'll hurt me bad they do it all the time!  Reminds me of middle school.  OH, I started writing another song on the piano last night too.  So now I have like two partial songs.  I need to start just doing that all the time, eventually I will have like five partially done songs.  yea yea yuhhh

thought I would share with all of you who never even read this a video of my mom and I on the way back from Santa Cruz, yeah she is serious about the dollar menu, I had to cut out the 10 other times she asked about dollar prices but it was hilarious.



No comments:

Post a Comment