Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'm the moment between the striking and the fire.

GAH!  As my sister would say.
I dunno, dunno about all this.
Being well liked isn't everything, right Willy Loman?

I'm starting to wonder if I'm committing social masochism.  I'm starting to wonder about all this wondering and just hope that people understand that branching out is like.. my thing.. I'm just drawn to new people constantly, who they are, what they do, why they are how they are.. I don't really have an agenda, no checklist.  Hell, I'm still trying to figure out what I want out of this crazy life.  I know I want to laugh, I want to love, I want to live.. and that's about it.  Those things actually happening are totally up to chance and milliseconds.  I was thinking about the time I spun out on the freeway a while back and I started getting mad at myself for not "doing something" with my life.  Like making a change?  I don't have much of a constant in my life so it's tough, like the world without it's moon to keep its axis so I'm just all over the place. 

I need a moon. 
I can howl and howl.
But still nothing materializes.
So I build my house of bricks.
Then you could huff and puff.
When you really just forgot to open the damn front door.
And drag me out.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment