Monday, February 22, 2010

Flying Solo

My horoscope says I should write in my journal everyday this week.
I think that's a great idea.
I'm having some anxiety right now.  I hate it, for no reason, doesn't happen often.
Just hits me.  Kind of in the chest.  An uneasy feeling in the shower.
When I want to crawl under a rock.
Hide from the blinking green light on my phone.
Another friend I've been disregarding.
Another person I need to call back.
Another canceled date :/
I just want to curl up and watch The Big Bang Theory and drink green tea.
Ugh, I haven't felt this way in a long long time.
I just feel overwhelmed.
Been working on the show in LA for Thursday, trying to unpack, pay bills, go through all my stuff.
I'm wondering whether I should redo my room or not.  Paint, take posters down.  I'm thinking I'm going to go with a world theme.. but I don't want to make all these changes and then move out.  I'm planning by this summer.  It's time to get out of the house.
I want my own plates.  My own bowls.  My own style.  Decorations.  Hang up my photos.  It would be wonderful to create this thing to live in, the express yourself, your space.
I'm thinking heading towards the ocean.  Yes.  Would be nice.
Unless I get hired and move somewhere crazy.
Like New York or San Francisco or China.
Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment