Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I smell like smoke. Ew.

Sometimes I wonder if I should just take up smoking, enough of my friends do it I smell like I do half the time.  Once my friend who I hadn't seen in a while asked if I did randomly at brunch.  Her reasoning was I seemed indie enough that she thought I did hah.

I should not drink caffeine though.  My body hates me when I do.
Also, piano is coming along nicely.  Like amazingly awesome.
Like I've almost finished the year 1 book in 3 months.
But in all fairness I took 6 months of lessons 4 years ago.
I love it though.  I hope I can afford to continue.

Lastly, I am excited about my road trip this weekend.  Going to see my sister and some friends in SF.  Then visiting my g-pa in Sacramento.  Then home in a week's time.  Also, I'm on the brink of buying my ticket to fly to Japan and Taiwan next month for ten days or so for Chinese New Year :)  Flights are fairly priced, I have a friend in Taiwan, and I mean, WHY NOT?  Personally, I think it would be an adventure of grand magnitudes.  I've always wanted to go to Japan and I haven't been to Asia at all yet.  I'm young, don't have rent, or kids, or a job... the opportunity may not come again so I believe the expense instead of saving up will, in the long run, be worth it.  I've never travelled alone either.. which should be rather interesting.

Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment