Thursday, January 21, 2010

Alive

It's beginning to happen and I love it.   Not caring what other people think of you.. you can't force things so why not let nature take its course?  I'm going to be braver but also less nice, nobody has time for nice so why not be blunt.  It saves time, I want to respect people yet tell the truth about how I feel, even if I'm not sure how I feel.  So much has changed and this year just began.  But I have a great feeling about it.  Everything happens for a reason and hopefully one day I'll be able to share it with someone who is truly great.. and I hope their life is brilliant and they will share it with me to.

"see I'm all about them words, over numbers, unencumbered numbered words, hundreds of pages, pages, pages full of words, more words than I had ever heard and I feel so alive"

No comments:

Post a Comment