Thursday, January 21, 2010

Alive Part 2

Drinking choffee, wine, and water.
Waiting for JC to finally get here and we can play board games.
I got hit by a car tonight.
Twice.
Well technically bumped.  My knee loves me.

I was reminded how life isn't a race tonight.  I'm making the best of all I have.
If things didn't happen how they happened I would have never been singing to the Rolling Stones, making stuffed mushrooms and dancing around the kitchen today.  Who knows where I would have been.  But in two weeks I'll be in Japan, oh my god, I'll be in JAPAN!  And then for Chinese New Year celebrating in Taiwan.  With Yen TING.  Chen.  heh heh

And just in case things get a little crazy.. here's my present to you:
http://8tracks.com/tylr/songs-that-make-you-feel-better

Plus this, found this cutie outside of a pub in SF when I was watching the Chargers game.. gah..

No comments:

Post a Comment