Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Star light. Star bright.


I don't know if it's the lack of sleep.. or that I ended up watching another sunrise, but I'm not feeling so good.
Mind or body.

I think I just need some real sleep and I'll feel better but I definitely have that dragging my feet in the sand mentality today. I guess laying on the pavement yesterday looking up at the stars got me thinking about a lot and I was having a total mind warp. Those moments when you start to close in on the borders of what you can and cannot fathom.. I felt like a magnet stuck on the refrigerator of Earth looking out into infinity. I didn't see as much as I wanted but I did catch a handful of quite amazing shooting stars, they were vibrant with purples and blues and I had an amazing view of the entire city. It was a really reflective evening.. so maybe that's why I'm feeling so blegh this morning, self confidence never comes easy for me. Man, I feel like all I do is bitch. In all honesty it's fun to bitch every once in a while but I'm a pretty happy go lucky person for the most part :) Actually I find a lot of the troubles in my life quite hilarious, even some awkward moments from last night were making me laugh. I was SO tired this morning and SO grumpy but I woke up laughing and cracking jokes about tying my tent to my car and having my friend drive me down the mountain in it. Also, I now know that I will totally survive the (zombie??) apocalypse. I showed my new tent who is boss and I showed the fire who is boss too, yay girl scouts I can camp! We made some amazing hot cocoa with peppermint schnapps, it tasted like Christmas.

Maybe this day will get better as it progresses? There's always room for things to get interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment