Thursday, May 7, 2009

Dang Me.. dang me


They outta take a rope and hang me.  So I went out on Cinco de Mayo, besides my better judgement.  The company and the choice of drinks might have not been the smartest decision.  I mean nothing bad happened.. not really anyways.  Eh, and life goes on and I continue to tangle this intricate web of what my once simple life was, no going back now I guess.  I'm kind of at this awkward point in life, the fine line between everything falling apart and changing me forever or everything coming together and changing me forever, either way a storm is a brewin'.  My life could be a soap opera and nobody knows it but me sometimes.  I just need to shut up and put my money where my mouth is.. that's what I get for waking up in vegas!  I can't get that Katy Perry song out of my head!  Ah well, running 20 miles on Saturday FML  

No comments:

Post a Comment