Thursday, April 30, 2009

Let's pretend we don't exist, let's pretend we're in Antarctica.

Coachella was R-A-D with a capitol R!  Nice break from life..  although the waking up at 7am from the heat wasn't my favorite thing .  Video to come soon.  1 month till marathon.  6 weeks until Costa Rica.  And just a hop skip and a jump from the new HP movie, hah I'm slowly reaching uber nerd status.  Got my nails painted gold, so that's fun.  Got kind of crazy last night, decided on the one drink and in bed by midnight.. turned into four drinks and facebook messages I don't remember posting at 2am, but last night was one of the best nights  I've had in a long time.. singing Lykke Li on a mic and pretending to swim on a skateboard..  Sometimes I get the feeling I am getting old and can't party like I used to but it's all about quality not quantity.  I like planning trips anyways.  Trekking to Santa Barbara via train in a few weeks for a mini getaway to visit Judy Booty.  Alas, tomorrow is Friday and I have a half day!  Going to dog beach with my co-worker since I normally just go home and sit around and watch old movies when I have time on my hands..  ugh my legs hurt, they are probably thinking about the 26.2 miles I'm going to have to run in a month and then punish them further by getting my ankles tatted for the first time right after that!  

No comments:

Post a Comment