Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Getting stiffed.

I hate when people expect me to pay for them.  For some reason it's more often than not and it pisses me off.  How can you sit there and eat the pizza I bought and drink the beer I payed for and not even say sorry I am broke or thank me?!  I am not a rich person by any means.. maybe that has something to do with it.. I hate money so much but I also hate people who expect to get a handout and then make it worse by not even thanking you for forking over the hard earned cash you just used to feed their sorry ass stomach.  Thats why if a guy can't even go dutch on a date it's not worth my time.. I honestly don't expect to be payed for but if I don't have to be payed for then save up the money to be able to pay for yourself.  That is the last time I am going out to a restaurant anyways.. I saw this video of two dominos people sticking cheese up their noses and farting on sandwiches.. I know it happens everywhere but it's cheaper, safer, and healthier just to go out and buy the stuff yourself and make it at home.  So next time I want pizza I'm going to go out and get the dough and make it myself, by myself. hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment