Tuesday, March 2, 2010

"Like Always, She Was Late."

If there was ever a line in a movie that would perfectly describe me.
It's this one.

The narration was a statement really.  It was an accepted flaw by both the character and the story teller.  Maybe it was endearing even..  but yes.  Although I'm constantly in denial about it, I am much more often than not, late.  I have few other friends who suffer from this illness.. and I always sympathize, it's like no matter what you do, how early you get up, or pre plan, you just can't make it right on time and arriving early? that's one rare commodity that occurs only when the planets line up or when baby Jesus decided to miracle your ass there, hah.

Apparently according to the internets this means I either have anxiety about important meetings or a lack of self discipline.  I think it means my creative mind is too distracted by thoughts to understand the concept of time and except it's "boundaries".. hahahaha. right.

With that said I should be heading out to my piano lesson.  But I have to remember where I put my keys, and re fill my water, oh yeah and change my clothes.  Wait did I forget my book?  Or were my keys in my jacket pocket?  Oh shit did I pay that bill?  I should do that now too..



No comments:

Post a Comment