Wednesday, May 19, 2010

All of a sudden your body and soul will call a grave you've been avoiding.

New musical discoveries make me happy.

Broken Bells.  Check em' out.  Shins side project.  They definitely make me happy.
So does the fact that I get to go party it on in Santa Cruz this weekend with my sister before she moves home.  Also, I kind of have an interview.. we'll see, we shall see.

Besides that just trying to get my life together.  Pay bills, clean my room out, figure out my next step in life.  And of course figure out how I can afford to travel later in the summer.  I'm really really really hoping I can pull off Spain and add a few more stamps to the ol' passport.  I want to get it in while I can.  I'd love to write a book one day about all my misshaped adventures and how I guess trying to look at the silver lining has pulled me through so much in life.  I feel blessed to have experienced what I have.  I feel excited about the future.  I feel proud of myself sometimes.  And sometimes is better than never.  25 is fast approaching and this birthday I'm going to do it up in style.  I haven't had a fun birthday in so long, I think making it a quarter of a century and accomplishing what I have is room for celebration.. I hope :/

For now.. oodles of toodles.
-Rosebud

No comments:

Post a Comment